Thursday, December 17, 2009

Butterflies

Yep, I love butterflies just like Wendy Weixler and I hope that my friend does also because this is her Christmas gift. No fear she doesn't do Internet so I'm safe but I almost want to keep this I love it so.

Once again it was so easy to make and I just love matching everything up with DSP SU Spring Flowers, So Saffron most of MS butterfly punches, organdy ribbon and lots of embellishments.
I used silver cording all SU Friends Stamp set and geez felt flowers. Spellbinders labels and Cuddlebug Dots folder.
MS border punch just so much fun to do these matching four cards and I had no plans just pieces paper together.

I used Gina K's idea about ribbon and used a thread to pull the 1 inch ribbon together to look like I tied it all together....NOT. Again I used MS border punch and SU die cut. I loved making these for my friends and hope you enjoyed seeing them.
Right now I'm going to take a break then start my Valentine cards for the soldiers since I have to have them in the mail by January 5th. My daughter got some bad news at the doctors and we are trying to deal with that right now along with putting on a happy face for the family. I trust in the Lord and turned this over to him but a Mom just can't walk away from precious daughter who's distraught.
God Bless.





2 comments:

Sandy said...

Look at how beautiful the butterflies are! I love them all!!!

Kimmiek said...

This is incredible Jeanine! I love this... the papers everythign.. Coulnd't be made better by anyone else. Prayers for your daughter and your entire family jeanine!