Thursday, December 3, 2009

22 Days till Christmas

This was a fun card to make, Papertrey Quilter's Set and a big bunch of Copic, I used a punch to make some snowflakes used a holly leave and ginger man eyelet to hold the greeting which is SU. I used SU real red card stock, white for the 'Dots' Cuddlebug folder.
My second card is on some Dollar pack paper and the color is peachy. I used gold cording and SU gold card stock to mount the images. I got these in a swap and I don't know who makes them. I did color them with Copics but right now I can't find the recipe.
It's late and I'm tired but I had fun making card this afternoon. And tomorrow I'll have a sneak peek at what else I've been doing in my studio. Ok gotta get my beauty rest check back with me tomorrow.
God Bless

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Those are great cards! Hope you're having a good weekend! Look at my blog and see how our day was today! Caity was excited!!!