Wednesday, April 13, 2011

OneDay left - Sign up BLOG CANDY

I love inchie cards these are so cute and they come from Fred She Said pre-colored digital images and you can make a card so fast. This cardstock is SU Chocolate Chip and Certainly Celery with the border punch. The designer paper is SU and the ribbon is cheapy Michaels dollar ribbon. I used my computer to type the verse and cut it out with the SU slit punch. Don't forget to sign up for the blog candy I'll be drawing the winner as soon as I get home tomorrow night after 8 PM.
Personal Journal: Today I received my shutters and they were installed by 11 AM. Then I waited for 'Rooms to Go' to finally deliver the love seat that should of been delivered back in February when I received the Couch but no I have no good words to say about 'Rooms to Go'. The furniture is huge .and when I realized it I tried to cancel the love seat and get a chair instead but they wouldn't budge and change the order said I made the purchase and I was stuck with it. I had to put the coffee table in the corner because there wasn't enough room to put it between the couch and love seat. OH well enough about the living room, going to my daughter Vicki's for dinner tonight haven't seen her in about a month although we live less than 5 miles apart. She has her own life and I've learned that she doesn't need me anymore so I need to move on, realizing I'm not needed or wanted anymore.
I'm learning slowly but surely, now go 'Pay it Forward'.
Jeanine

2 comments:

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

what a lovely card, i love the colours!

Anonymous said...

A beautiful card, Granny! Love those sweet little flowers. As I am learning from our 20-year-old, our children eventually grow up and move on with life. They do still need and want us, but it is definitely different than how they used to. It's really hard on us moms, though, isn't it? Hope you had a good dinner with Vicki and her family, and praying you had a terrific birthday today. Love you much!