Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter everyone!


Hi everyone, this is the first chance I've had the computer with me so I'm here to say hope all of you had a good Easter and that you celebrated. This card is one I had made up and in my stash for days like today when I have a minute but not enough to make a card. I used SU cardstock, K & Co. DSP, Fred She Said pre colored image and of coarse my Spellbinder dies. I stamped the HappyEaster from my mini greetings stamp set from Stampendous.
Just a quick note: Mom is still in the hospital awaiting insurance approval to go to a nursing home with rehab facilities to care for her body sores and the staph infections. She's very tired, very sore and she's ready to go, she said she's had a good life but she's tired. Please keep her in your prayers, she's 92 and had a good life.
Thank you, Jeanine

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card, love the colors.

Unknown said...

Cute Card! Your mom continues to be in my prayers! Dealing with insurance myself. Frustrating road isn't it? http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

Kathy and Lucky said...

Prayers to you and your mom, it must be hard. Your card is adorable, the image is really sweet.

sas44 said...

Keeping you and your Mom in my thoughts and prayers. Hope the sores heal soon. Did she get the staph infection in the hospital? Take comfort in knowing she feels she's had a good life. The card is adorable and I like the color combination with the various prints. Take care.

MiamiKel said...

This is beautifully designed - love the cute lil chickie! Praying for you and all that you are experiencing now in this momemt ((( 's! )))