Saturday, January 1, 2011

More OWH Cards


This is another card that I made for 'Operation Write Home'. I love these cards because Daddy's or Mom's can grab a card and keep in touch with their children while away. I so enjoy making these cards for the soldiers that its a weekly challenge to myself to make them.

As you can see I change up the papers, ribbons, designs but all have the same love in each card when I make them. I love the Whipper Snapper images that were given to me, it makes it so easy put cards together. I want to thank Cheryl for all the images she has sent over the past six months. I hope everyone had a safe and Happy New Year celebration.
God Bless,
Jeanine











































5 comments:

Eileen said...

The cards are adorable.

Paula S. said...

What a cute image! These cards are just perfect for OWH. Nice job. Happy New Year!

grammiej said...

Love you cards, God bless you for making OWH cards. I have a daughter and son-in-law who are deployed to Iraq currently, the cards mean so much to our soldiers.
Those are perfect.

Sandy said...

This is just the sweetest set! Too Cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

These are just too sweet for words, Granny! I'm sure that these will be much appreciated, both by the parents and their precious children.