Saturday, January 8, 2011

Latte Love


Is this not adorable? This is a card I made for OWH and I got the image from Deedee's Digi's its called ------------- and can be found at www.deedeesdigis.blogspot.com . I might not be on the design team anymore but it doesn't mean I can't used all her digi's to make those cards for OWH. This card I used SU cardstock and DSP then I layered the image colored with Copic's on So Saffron cardstock and used my "Puff Fluff" I call it, you put it on your image then heat it and it puffs up and looks so cool.
Well its the weekend and I'm heading out for dinner with my granddaughter and her boyfriend so I'll post again tomorrow. It's been a long day with another change in my BP med's (it's the 5th change in 3 months) and my BP is still 170/92. After having another blood draw (it only took 3 tries this time) I sent off my OWH cards to Dixie in N.C. then headed to the library for some reading materials. As soon as I finish 'The Shadow of Your Smile' by Mary Higgins Clark I'm starting a old Fern Michaels book called 'The Guest List'. Ok have a great Saturday night! Jeanine

2 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is a great card, love the puffy stuff, how fun and really makes it look like a yummy hot cocoa to me. Enjoy dinner.

Micki said...

Oh I love it. It looks good enough to drink.....

Granny thinking of you often.... hugs