Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Little Fishes, Big Wishes


Have I told you lately that I love Doodle Pantry images? I used SU cardstock and scraps of DSP. I also used my new Spellbinder dies 'Scallop Square', I've actually had the dies for a few months but could never find a time to use it.

My second card is the same image but a different card design and doesn't it look totally different with accessories like the ribbon and pretty mini pearls. Laurie the designer and owner of Doodle Pantry has a great sight with plain images and colored ones. Check her website out at: www.doodlepantry.blogspot.com I'm sure you will be amazed with all her digital images.
I should be home from Florida today or actually tonight but we'll see, if I am I'll check in with everyone and tell you all about the trip with Lindsey an Tyler!
God Bless,
Jeanine

3 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

What a great card and love the image and the way you colored it. Hope you had a great trip.

Dawn Frost said...

I love your fishy cards, both are great! Love the bright colours and your scalloped edges.

Anonymous said...

How fun to see the image done up in two totally different color schemes! I think maybe the aqua is my favorite, but both are fantastic. Hope you had wonderful trip with your grandkids! :-)