Monday, December 27, 2010

Those eyes!


I have a suggestion for the Digital artists, when you save a digi or sell a digi save it with your initials or name. That way we will know who the digi belongs to. When I download digi files I download them into special folders named Deedee's, Dustin's, Doodle Pantry, Meljen that way I can give credit when credit is due! I love the kitty in this image but I don't know who its from, I used DCWV card stock, colored my image with Copic's, SU Old Olive silk ribbon and a SU medallion and salutation.
Four days till 2010 is gone and we start a whole new year. What have you got planned? Where are you going? Who will you impress, what good will you do for your world? I'd love to hear your plans.
Remember to 'Pay it Forward'.
Stampin hugs,
Jeanine

2 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

I wish digi artists would do that too! Cute card, love that ribbon and bow.

Kathy and Lucky said...

I love your little kitty and the paper with the sentiment, so cute. What a great idea to put the name on the digi, heather does it from Fresh Brewed and I think someone else. Hope you are doing well and had a nice holiday. So glad you are blogging, love to visit everyday and see your cards. Have a Happy New Year!