Saturday, December 11, 2010

Merry Christmas

I sincerely wish each and everyone of you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2011.  Until further notice I am taking a break from card making, hobbies, crafting, etc.  I find that I am in a very dark place and I fight each day to come out, sometimes I don't even make it out.  I will fulfill my commitments this week then I'm going to struggle hard to find myself.  I use to love Christmas but now I dread it, I put on a front so no one knows but who or why am I kidding anyone?   It's a lonely time of the year for those alone and for those with close knit families its a fun gathering of loved ones.  My family was never close knit so I wasn't a part of that but I saw it and dreamed I could bring my girls to that, it didn't happen.  I've always suffered from depression and this year it's ten times worse than ever before, so instead of inflicting bah humbug emotions I'll just bow out.  I have some soul searching to do and some deep cleaning so thank you all for your well wishes
Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Granny, I'm so sorry you are feeling so low right now! I do understand depression and the dark places it can take us, and sometimes you just have to take a break from things. I'm praying hard for you, sweetie, that the Lord will carry you through this tough time. Much love, Deedee

Hegu said...

I think of you and send you a hug! I hope you soon feel a little better...

Hugs,
Helen

Sylvia said...

I will pray for you.

Sandy said...

Granny, don't give up on cardmaking. It's something you do for others and you are good at it.

I'm praying for you and know when noone else is there, the Lord is. You may not feel His presence but He is there!

Hugs & Prayers,
Sandy

grammiej said...

I also feel your pain and I know how hard it is to find comfort in our loneliness. I have those feelings also. I will pray that you can find peace. If you ever feel like talking to someone who knows how you feel, please contact me. Judy Ashmore, jashmore1944@att.net or 931-478-0709.
Everyday is precious and you are loved.