Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Back on my feet!

You know I love helping others, I love making cards and I especially love the feeling of being needed. So after a few days of feeling sorry for myself, I've regrouped and I will remember that I have a blessed life. God has given me many wonderful days, two beautiful daughters, 7 wonderful grand children and a gift of giving. For all that I am grateful and I will cherish my blessings along with living each day to the best that I can thanks to the good Lord God Almighty.
So I have made about 25 cards in the past few days with all the images I have colored. Today I feature the images of Doodle Pantry, I so love Laurie's images and she actually created the Crosses from a request of mine. So I enjoyed making all these Doodle Pantry cards to send to the troops at "Operation Write Home"
I used SU cardstock on all the cards and
several different DSP from DCWV, SU Welcome Neighbor, Nana's Nursery, and
of coarse brads, pearls, ribbons and punches
that I just love. Stay tuned for many more cards that I just can't wait to show you.
As for Christmas, well the real spirit of Christmas is with me always but as far as family well with all the miles between us and my daughter here in Tennessee we'll see each other to exchange gifts but she's chosen not to have Christmas dinner this year guess she's in the same depression that I am but hey I'll get through this and come out stronger for it. I plan to get my house in order and sell it, then I'll become a gyspy because I have no roots anymore nor anyone that needs me nor wants me around.
Merry Christmas everyone, have a wonderful holiday oh and as I always say 'Pay it Forward' and you will be rewarded.
Jeanine

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I just love your cards, so beautiful and I especially love the cross!

Sorry about your situation for Christmas. This has been a tough year for so many...in so many ways.

Praying for you!
Sandy