Thursday, December 23, 2010

Big Wishes & a fond farewell



I love this digital set from Deedee's digi's 'Wish Big'. It comes with 2 images and 2 salutations for $3.00. It's a fun digital set, one of over 140 sets that Deedee has designed. I had the pleasure to served 2 terms on Deedee's design team, but now its time for me to step down at the end of the month and let someone else design with a fantastic designer Deedee and the design team. I've had a wonderful time and learned so much about blogging and designing.
Each one of the girls are multi-talented with wonderful suggestions and ideas that they share. I enjoyed working with each and everyone of them. I might have been the oldest on the team but they each treated me as an equal and for that I am blessed. Deedee is one in a million, I thank you Deedee for the honor of serving on your design team. My best wishes to each and everyone of you for a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.
God Bless you all.
Jeanine

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Beautiful card! How sad you are stepping down. We will miss you so much and you've added so much to our team!