Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sun catcher & Snow

Yep that's the remnants of our snow yesterday when we got 2 inches and it snowed all day, I took my sun catcher that the sun had faded to nothing and put my Copic's to good use. It looks brand new I love cardinals since living in Arizona we don't have many birds so when I moved here I was spell bound watching them. Anyway at the end of my drive I have morning glory's that crawl up the post onto the mailbox and by June its so beautiful. So I didn't make a card but I did use my precious Copic's and love the results.
God Bless,
Jeanine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous suncatcher, Jeanine, and what a FUN way to use your Copics!! I love the little glimpses of snow in the background. My girls keep wishing that we'll get some, but so far we're just getting lots and lots of rain -- LOL!