Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fall is Beautiful

What's New? Fall is here and I'm so happy. I love fall and all the rich earth tones. My very favorite time of the year. I was at a friends house the other day and stamped this image. I used Copic's and Spica's to color these things...are they flowers, they remind me of dandelions that I used to blow on and they disappeared in the air! The card stock is SU and the DSP is also SU with gold string wrapped around the card. It was a quick easy card and I loved making it.
I love Saturdays but today was great I went to SU Play day at Brenda's and she did a great job with cards today. I had so much fun making cards and being with ladies that love making cards with me. I'll take photo's and post on the cards tomorrow or today since it's way past my bedtime 12:27, I'm off to bed ladies.
God Bless and don't forget to sign the comment section.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow, love the flowers on this card! They look beautiful the way you have the torn edge that is sponged! Very pretty fall card!

Kimmiek said...

Very fun & nice!
love rip & tear!!