Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Naked Cowboy

Now my travel partner might not like this picture (she in the right corner) but I was going over my photo's of New York City and I was cropping them so I could get them sent off for developing when I found this picture and I still don't believe no-one in our group of 52 noticed him until I discovered this picture. It was rainy and cold and we were in Time Square that very first night and I was so mesmerized I was just spinning around and taking pictures like crazy. Who would have thunk the Naked Cowboy would show his back to us. I still can't believe I got to see New York again and fulfill a long dream of returning there. I no this has nothing to do with crafting but hey it's the weekend so I'm just relaxing. I planned to head downstairs today but it keeps snowing on and off so I'm planted by the window watching God's miracles at work.
Have a wonderful weekend and remember your blessings. Jeanine

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is an amazing photo, despite the "surprise." I remember feeling the same dizzy feeling when i went to New York. There was so much to see it was breath taking! You need to scrap this pic:)

I apologize for not being around for a while. The chemo has been a bit of a challenge, so I am trying to play catch up. I have missed reading your blog!

http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you were able to fulfill one of your dreams, Granny! How did New York compare to the way you remembered it? I've never been, but can imagine from this photo it must be quite the bustling place! :-)