Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hang in there gang!!!

Just a quick note to let you know my email was hacked last week and I have been trying to get this mess fixed up. I have Chart.com but I kept my email address at Bellsouth.net so I had to deal with both companies. What a mess and I lost all my contacts and favorite sites. Needless to say I spent the last week changing passwords and looking for things so I haven't been anywhere near the Studio but I'm free all day tomorrow I have the dishes, laundry and stamp sales all caught up, I'm done selling on Lista but that's another story.
I will have a card or two for you tomorrow I promise and if you want to help me out send a email to me so I'll have your email address in my contacts again.
Thanks for checking in even if I've been a nut case lately!
Hugs,
Jeanine

No comments: