Friday, February 10, 2012

More Scrapbook Pages

Well I have a few more scrapbook pages to show you that I finished and mailed off to Cammie on Monday. I haven't heard from her yet and
actually I'm getting a little nervous since I haven't heard from her.
Anyway I'm really proud of the pages and hope that she loves them also.
So what are your plans for the weekend? Planning on doing something really special or just hanging out, I've heard from several of my friends how they plan to go away for the weekend as a early Valentine gift, we'll I never got lucky enough to find that special someone to love forever and ever but I know love and I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Jeanine

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I think all of your scrapbook pages turned out great and I love that they are all so different...a good variety.

It's a normal weekend here but hubby will be home on Valentine's Day and we'll do a few things that day!

Tomorrow I'm baking heart shaped sugar cookies and decorating them for my Sunday School class this Sunday.

Enjoy your weekend!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pages you are making, Granny! I'm sure that they will be loved and very much appreciated. I haven't done any of my own pages in what seems like forever. Might just have to dig my scrap box out this weekend. Thanks for the inspiration! :-)