Friday, February 11, 2011

Surprise Happy Birthday Deedee!

Happy Birthday Deedee, I hope everyone came here from April's blog and are enjoying this surprise blog hop for a very special lady Deedee! I've known Deedee for over five years, she's got the biggest heart the brightest smile and more compassion for people than I can imagine. She's blessed with a beautiful family, fabulous talent and smart as a whip. She opened Deedee's Digi's several months ago and has designed over 125 digital sets, if you can't find something fantastic at her store your in the wrong business. Check out her store and see what a fun blog she has at: www.deedeesdigis.blogspot.com
Now for my card I used SU cardstock and design series paper pack, SU ribbon, gold spritz from SU and gems with one of Deedee's scripture digitals from 'Trust in the Lord'. The set has 6 scriptures and this is one of my favorites. Deedee has taught me so much in the few years I've known her but mostly I thank her for being there for me through thick and thin. Now before I get anymore sentimental I'll tell you I have some blog candy to offer just a little surprise, so leave a comment then move on to Helen's blog at: http://helenskreativarum.blogspot.com
Don't forget to sign the comment area of the Challenge blog for some blog candy and lets send Deedee's loads of Birthday Wishes.
Jeanine


19 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Pretty card and oh so perfect for a birthday! Wonderful!

MiamiKel said...

Just beautiful! The yellow is stunning and brings your card such joy and happiness! Love the bling! :) Blessings to you!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, inspiring, birthday card! She will love it.

Lillian Child said...

What a thoughtful and lovely card, Jeanine!

I just found your blog and am now a follower - so very nice to meet you!

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

Rhonda Miller said...

What a lovely card. I just love the yellow, it's so cheerful.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is beautiful! Love the yellow color scheme and fantastic verse!

DQ said...

Love the color, very pretty card!

Tameko said...

Lovely card. Perfect scripture choice.

Lawren said...

Deedee will love your card. The yellow really looks good.

Anonymous said...

Jeanine, this is so pretty -- I LOVE the yellow and the beautiful verse -- such an uplifting birthday card! Thank you so much for your enduring love and friendship and for making my day special -- you are so very important to me, and I am so grateful that God brought us together. Love, Deedee

Lori said...

Beautiful Jeanine!

Linda said...

Simple elegance, Beautiful card, love the yellows

Divinewoman said...

What a beautiful card and I love the colors used.

Anonymous said...

very pretty card, Jeanine! I love the cheery yellow and the little flower gems.

CanadianScraps43 said...

Jeanine your still so sweet as ever. Always encouraging others. I am sure that Deedee will feel so bless with all the kind things you have shared about her here today. Your such a good friend. Your card is wonderful and these types of cards really touch my heart because it encourages me to know that God is in control of my life and I need not to worry. This can be hard at times, but it is all about trust. Thanks sweetie. Hugs.

~Paola~ said...

beautiful, sunny colored card! Loveee the sentiment!! Very inspiring ...

jperr said...

Lovely bright card.
Happy Birthday to Deedee.
Jocelan

Carol W said...

What a pretty card...love, love, love the colors...

Barb said...

Very, Very Cute Card--and what a great group of crafy ladies to celebrate a birthday with!