Monday, February 14, 2011

OWH I love you!


I had some time today to put a few cards together, I have 68 cards made and I do need 100 for the month. The images I used for this card came from 'As you Were' they are digitals and easy as heck to make a card with. I love the message it sends and the DSP is DCWV, SU basic white cardstock and the daisy ribbon is something I've had for 5 years .

As always I made several since I had the images already but each one is a little different with color or ribbons. I wish everyone would take a little time to make a couple of cards and send them off to OWH. Always remember to 'Pay it forward'. God Bless, Jeanine

5 comments:

Robin said...

What a cute image and I love your design.

Kathy and Lucky said...

Amazing!!!! This are so pretty and love how they all look so different. Love that daisy ribbon.

Sandy said...

I love how bright and cheery these all are. The ribbons are great embellishment too!

Micki said...

ohh love the cheery brightness of these cards. Love it.

grammiej said...

I love your card! God bless you for doing OWH, I have a daughter and son-in-law currently deployed to Iraq. OWH is so important and all who do this project as perfect examples of paying it forward!
Thank you.