Saturday, July 17, 2010

It's a Girl!

This is one of Deedee's new digital image sets 'It's a Girl!' I had fun coloring it with Copic's. (R81, R20, R30, T3).   I couldn't get a my coloring or shading right so I ended up sort of tye dying by Copics.  I think it turned out cute.  I used the frame trick using my Scor-pal and I needed something on the card so I pulled out my butterfly punches and had some fun finishing the card.
and check out her new sets and the dollar bin!!!
Have a great Sunday, God Bless.
Jeanine

6 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Evening Jeanine...
What a beautiful girl card you have made this evening. I love the coloring, and butterflies too? Oh my, they just make you smile when you see them. I love it.

Thank you for sharing this evening.

Country hugs sweetie...Sherry

CanadianScraps43 said...

Oh sweetie, this is beautiful. Love this image so much and your added touch with the butterflies is so great. Hugs.

Micki said...

oh that looks awesome....I love that tye dyed look. It looks awesome.... :-). Awesome card... I love it. Hugs

Mary said...

Love it! I need to make a little girl card for a friend! Deedee's new set will be perfect!

Sandy said...

This is too precious and I love the punched butterflies! ADORABLE!

Sean Lawson said...

oh that looks awesome....I love that tye dyed look. It looks awesome.... :-). Awesome card... I love it. Hugs