Remember when Stampin Up had the puzzle cards well I found mine a few days ago and since I'm trying to use all my stash I pulled them out and decided to use the Baby Wipe technique to do something with these.
I used up alot of baby wipes and some of my re-inkers but think all these came out pretty good.
I know usually your suppose to use glossy paper but these weren't glossy but it worked well anyway and I enjoyed playing with them and some SU stamp sets.
I used the SU Bundle of Joy set for this one and I even tried to color them where I could with Copic's. I'll be sending these out to 'Operation Write Home' and the end of the month. I did finish my 100 cards to them for June but didn't get them mailed till July 1st. I just love doing something different every now and then and these puzzles were fun to experiment with.