Sunday, May 9, 2010

Using up the scraps!!

I sure am on this quilt trip aren't I?  Well I'm using tons of my scraps up and enjoying different patterns to do.  I just used my one inch square punch on my scraps and put them in a pattern.  Then I stamped using Papertrey clear stamp for the verse.  I added ribbons and some flowers from my stash and I made 5 cards.  I already have 42 cards made for OWH but I'm preparing for the Memorial Weekend Blog Hop.
Then I came up with these......I love black, white and gray cards they are pretty yet can be masculine.  I used SU Inspired by Nature and Martha Stewarts Deer and Bird punches, a little ribbon, vellum, SU scallop punch, and Justrite circle stamp.  These have to be a favorite of mine because its a sentiment about God.
 Blog Candy
Day 23 - 36 Autocollant Travel Chipboard pieces
Day 22 - Stampin UP Classic Basic Brown Stamp Pad

Day 21 - An Altered Journey DVD - Tim Holtz
Day 20 - Studio G Clear Bird Stamps
Day 19 - Dashes, Dots & Checks Yellow Ribbon
Day 18 - Emagination Double Heart Punch
Day 17-3 Copic Sketch Pens E02, B24 and C05
Day 16 - Stampin UP Corner punch
Day 15 - Star Glitter Stickers from Colorbok
Day 14 - Dashes, Dots & Checks Blue Ribbon
Day 13 - Stampin UP Glassy Glaze
Day 12 - Chipboard House Album from Crayola
Day 11 - Dashes, Dots & Checks Blue Ribbon
Day 10 - Uni-ball Signo White Pen
Day 9 - Basic Grey Bling It
Day 8 - Celebrate It Ribbon - I Love You
Day 7 - Martha Stewart Blue Felt Flower Accessory Kit
Day 6 - Studio G Clear Butterfly Stamps
Day 5- Stampin UP Stampin Around Wheel Guide
Day 4 - Polar Bear Stamp by Imaginisce
Day 3 - Emagination 6 point Star Punch
Day 2 - Holly Berry House Stamp Windsong Box
Day 1 - Snippets - Simple Scrapbooks CK Media
Thats it for today, remember to leave a comment to be entered for the blog candy and I hope your Mother's day was GREAT!
Stampin Hugs,
Jeanine

5 comments:

Nelda Deakins said...

Such a nice group of stamping/scrapping items you are giving away! Will stick my name in again and keep my fingers crossed...ps....love ALL the cards on your blog! Nelda Deakins

GrannyCharlotte said...

Great idea for masculine cards. The quilt card is really nice. TFS.

juli (sweetpz) said...

love the cards! i really liek the blakc/white/gray cards..

juli

debinicol said...

love quilt cards but those black and white ones are also sooo cool. I just don't get enough ideas for the guys! Thanks for sharing your cool ideas!

Two Happy Stampers said...

Love the colors on your quilt card! This is a great way to use up scraps! =)