Monday, May 10, 2010

Inchies are a fav !

This is my Inchie's challenge card and it was a challenge!  I used Yo Yo Yellow and White card stock from SU and I hate to say this but a scroll stamp of which I don't know the makers name.  I cut a piece of yellow cardstock 7/8 inch wide and then stamped it.  Then I used my Spica pens and highlited the stems and leaves.  Then I cut them apart at 7/8 inch, silly me didn't think to put them in order just tossed them to the side so when it came to mounting on 1 inch white card stock I was fine but they didn't line up so I had to play puzzle maker of which I am not good and then I just settled on what I put together.  Then I did the center piece and then pulled it all together, I used a piece of card stock 1/8 inch to make sure the inchie's were the exact 1/8 inch apart.   Then I stamped Friends from the SU stamp set and added a white ribbon to highlite the card.  I love inchies so I'll play along more often this was fun.

Now its Day 24 in the Blog Candy only 8 days to go so don't forget to make a comment each day to better your chances of winning this $200 BLOG CANDY!!!!!


Day 24 - Sprites 36 pcs. Beige flowers - Prima
Day 23 - 36 Autocollant Travel Chipboard pieces
Day 22 - Stampin UP Classic Basic Brown Stamp Pad
Day 21 - An Altered Journey DVD - Tim Holtz
Day 20 - Studio G Clear Bird Stamps
Day 19 - Dashes, Dots & Checks Yellow Ribbon
Day 18 - Emagination Double Heart Punch
Day 17-3 Copic Sketch Pens E02, B24 and C05
Day 16 - Stampin UP Corner punch
Day 15 - Star Glitter Stickers from Colorbok
Day 14 - Dashes, Dots & Checks Blue Ribbon
Day 13 - Stampin UP Glassy Glaze
Day 12 - Chipboard House Album from Crayola
Day 11 - Dashes, Dots & Checks Blue Ribbon
Day 10 - Uni-ball Signo White Pen
Day 9 - Basic Grey Bling It
Day 8 - Celebrate It Ribbon - I Love You
Day 7 - Martha Stewart Blue Felt Flower Accessory Kit
Day 6 - Studio G Clear Butterfly Stamps
Day 5- Stampin UP Stampin Around Wheel Guide
Day 4 - Polar Bear Stamp by Imaginisce
Day 3 - Emagination 6 point Star Punch
Day 2 - Holly Berry House Stamp Windsong Box
Day 1 - Snippets - Simple Scrapbooks CK Media
Good luck with only 8 days to go for my one year Anniversary I wish I could give everyone that visited a gift but that won't happen.  I'm a giver so this is so exciting for me.  Have a wonderful day and thanks so much for stopping by.
Stampin Hugs,
Jeanine

5 comments:

gocanucksgo said...

Such a cheery card. I've mixed my squares up before as well, mind you it was only 4 squares lol. Keep up the great work =)

GrannyCharlotte said...

Great card. It looks so elegant. I enjoy checking this blog daily to see what you come up with next. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us.

juli (sweetpz) said...

great card! i have yet to use yellow in my card making.

thanks
juli

debinicol said...

just another form of a quilt? love it!

Two Happy Stampers said...

I was thinking the other day about doing a yellow and white card! =)