Saturday, June 11, 2016

On the Road Again

I'm headed out again for a long summer vacation.  I'm headed up to the north country to visit my bestest friend since 6th grade Diane Kopp - Wirth.  She lives in St. Germain, Wi.  I'm taking the RV this time with Jake & Tucker.  I have tons of packing or transferring of stuff to the RV but I'll get it done.  I can still make cards and craft on the road which makes me so happy.  So I'll keep you up to date on where I am and when I'm traveling.  In the meantime here is some cards I've made in the past week.
 I love this Flamingo.  Flamingo's are all the rage now and this one reminds me of me.  Always falling, always messing up, always questioning myself but it was quick and simple and I think its adorable.

 To all my golfing friends this ones for you.  Artist Impressions can always come up with cute ideas and darling images.  I used Stampin Up cardstock and Vellum, copied the colors with Copic's and finished an adorable card.
This is also an Artist Impressions stamp, love the oldie's but goodies and this lady's ready for fireworks.

Have a great weekend everyone, have fun enjoy your family.  And try to remember tomorrow may never come so never let something go unsaid.  
God Bless you all.

No comments: