Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Cards for the Retirement Home

I give out all my cards that I make to the retirement homes in Cleveland.  What I don't sell or send to friends and family I donate to the those that don't get a card or letter from loved ones.  It's something that I am very sincere about I know that getting a card, letter or call from friends and family are very important to a persons state of mind and I will continue to do this until I absolutely can't.
 This is just a random card I made with the stamps from the  S.U. Paper Pumpkin Kit I actually like the modern technique of this card and I love the colors.

 I just pulled this colored image out of my stash and added a wink of stella to the fish face and candles.  I used My Favorite Things Subtle Plaids 6 X 6 Paper Pack, love this pack of paper.

 This card I cut the Top Note out of white cardstock then I used the spray metallic's to get this really unique card.  Used SU buttons and SU embossing folder and I think its a great manly card.

I think this is an old image I found and decided to use the SU vellum paper on it.  The cording is SU and I glued it on along with a greeting and I was finished.  These are all an example of the birthday cards I made for the Retirement home.  I have over 100 done so that while I am on my summer vacation I know that everyone will be getting cards.

You know it doesn't take much to Pay it Forward and I certainly hope each and everyone one of you will take the time to either give a compliment to someone or do something nice for a friend.
God Bless you.  Jeanine

No comments: