Thursday, April 18, 2013

A new me!

Hello everyone, I know its been a long long time and for that I am sorry but I needed some me time to recover after the tornado, Mom's passing and life in general.  I'm still making cards for Operation Write Home but their not as detailed as I use to make.  I have moved a lot of my stuff upstairs and work in the area but I am packing up and trying to liquidate as much as I can.  I plan to get a storage locker and move everything that I'm keeping there until I decide what I really want to do.  Shall I be a full-time  RVer or just go on a whim?  Until I do it, I really won't know but heck fire I gotta find a RV that I want first.  So I put some time each day away to go look or search the Internet.  I'll keep updating the blog and I'll post about my travels, experiences and cardmaking as much as I can.  Wish me luck and know I'm out there finally.

I guess I should fill everyone in on all that's been happening in my life.  Geez last year I went in for my left hip replacement and ended up in a Rehab hospital for 3 months due to them breaking my femur in surgery and not knowing until 2 weeks later after much protesting from me.  I had been forced to walk on it  by Physical Therapy and so I shattered the femur. I couldn't believe my poor kitty Jake was watched by my neighbor but he was traumatized over it. The my precious Granddaughter asked me to help her with her wedding and that was wow amazing.  We formed a bond between us that will be there forever.
 I have not taken many trips since I was busy with the wedding February 2, 2013, but I did have to run up to Missouri two days after the wedding because my brother had open heart surgery and a quadruple bypass surgery.  He's doing great as a matter of fact he's off RVing in his 40 foot Beaver.  Well I best close this up and check emails but I promise to be back soon.  Tomorrow I'm going to Knoxville to look at RV's, so wish me luck.  God Bless, Jeanine

1 comment:

Robin said...

Great to hear from you Jeanine. Sounds like you've got big plans ahead of you. Best of luck and hope you find just the right RV soon.