Friday, June 3, 2011

Quickie Cards

Wow I have been so busy this week with phone calls, trips to the bank, contractors, bill s and more bills. I'm broke and still making cards but then anyone that makes cards is always broke due to love of goodies.
I knew I needed to make some cards so I dug out some pre-made stickers and made these quick cards. I really need some crafting time but with contractors here I'm wiped out. I promise to get in the swing of things in the next few days, I did get some new Tilda stamps so I'll quit playing in quick set concrete and stamp soon. Then I'll tell you the story of my new mailbox.
Remember to 'Pay it forward' right now its so important to support all those affected by the tornado's. God Bless, Jeanine



2 comments:

Printed Playing Cards said...

Plastic Playing Cards
All are very nice cards....

Sandy said...

Fun quick cards and I love the crocheted flowers! Which Tilda's did you get? Can't wait to see!