Friday, July 24, 2009

It's FRIDAY WOO HOO

Heck fire Fridays don't mean a thing to me, all my days are Friday, Saturdays or Sunday whichever is the best! I'm retired so each day is just the same unless there's a special thing going on.
My first and second card are Gina K design challenges. On Stamp TV she did a marble technique so I decided to try it and it really was fun. I now have 4 SU plastic boxes with 12 marbles in each and marked Blue, Gold, Green, Red gosh I didn't plan on cleaning each marble or box so they went into storage. The stamp is a Gina K design that I stamped, embossed in gold, then mounted on gold SU paper. I cut the technique paper and glued it on the embossed paper. Embellished it with Tempting Turquoise paper and beads.



Hey Cupcake was a image I received from a friend and I colored it in Copic's then mounted it on the marble technique paper and the Polka dot embossed folder paper with rick rack and waa laa.

My third card is again an image I received in the mail colored it in Copic's and then used TAC DSP on baroque burgundy SU cs. I cut out the caterpillar and mounted it on cut grass but you really can't see it since my photo is so bad. I used large eyelets to set off the other side of the paper.

I'm going to make a suggestion and I hope all of you will follow it: when you send images make sure you write on it in pencil the stamp maker and who is sending it. If you don't know the stamp maker at lease sign it so we can give credit where credit is due. I love all my girls on Stampin Trades & Treasured Friendships so I must say they give me so much inspiration. Thank you all for lookin at my blog.

God Bless and have a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Great cards Granny! The Cupcake is by Alota Stamps and the Caterpillar and saying is by Sweet 'n Sassy. I'm bad about writing on the backs!

I love that you are keeping up with your blog so well!

Anonymous said...

These are all wonderful, Jeanine! That marble technique looks gorgeous when finished, but I have to admit I probably won't try it because it sounds messy -- LOL! I apologize if I've forgotten to write on the back of some of the images -- I'm trying to be good about it and aprpeciate the reminder!

debinicol said...

Jeanine--this cross is phenomenal! great job! got to case it!