Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Just Chick'n in on You

This is a Doodle Pantry digital image along with the cardstock. I downloaded all of it then printed it all out, everything was pre-colored and makes its very easy to make quick cards for any and all venues. This could be a Get Well card, Thinking of you card or pretty much a fun card all around. I know I' ve been really quiet lately but I think I'm getting back on track and realized life goes on. Thank you everyone for the well wishes and the encouragement you've given me. Today I spent six hours in my Studio making cards for Operation Write Home but I haven't mailed any birthday cards like I normally do, it has really been hard to mail over 250 birthday cards a year and have half of them not even acknowledged or recognized so I will now be more selective with the cards I mail. I hope everyone had a wonderful 3 day weekend and enjoyed the 4th of July. Have a wonderful week. Jeanine

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Hello Granny! Great card! I have an SU stamp that makes that chicken wire and you've made me think about it enough to dig it out. I love the sentiment with the chickens...very cute card.

Seems like the summer days stay so busy that I don't blog hop much but I'm trying to catch up.

Anonymous said...

I think of my Dad every time I see a chicken card, there is an old family joke that I killed all his chicken( I didn't feed them right )...cute card he would love this one!!
Pat

Anonymous said...

This is WONDERFUL! Love chickens, especially roosters, and you know how much I love puns -- that greeting is the best! You're right, this would be great for so many occasions. :-)