Sunday, June 28, 2009

Soldiers Tribute



I love this stamp set from SU called The Free & the Brave. I used Copics R37,B29, E37, G99, E50, E51, W3. I colored the G99 and left spots for the E37 to do camouflage. I used all SU cardstock Not Quite Navy & Certainly Celery. I also did to other versions of the card using mulberry paper and then a very plain card. Enjoy the card and I certainly hope you all had a wonderful weekend it sure flew by.




In case I haven't said this before I really want to thank the girls on Stampin Trades & Treasured Friendships for all the encouragement and support the past 2 1/2 years. God Bless.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

These are great cards! I've always admired that image and was sad to see it will be retiring. At least there's a similar one in the new catalog :)

Anonymous said...

These are all terrific, Jeanine -- so perfect for the coming holiday. Thank you, too, for sharing the colors of markers you used -- it's helping me learn! Big hugs!!!

Andrea Walford said...

Really great cards! Love your site!