Thursday, May 12, 2016

 Well I said I would post some cards and I've been busy.  This top one is one of my favorites because its all about making presents on a card and using tissue paper and handles for the gift bags.  I must have made 10 of these for the girls on the Birthday Club list I send out monthly.  So much fun, I actually got 35 cards in toll from the girls in my group and none were even close to look alikes.  I got so many wonderful ideas and great birthday wishes.



My second card I made for my grandson to give his Mom for Mother's Day but he forgot it so now I have a Mothers day card or I could take the sentiment off and make it into something else.  I love the flowers and embossing them just makes them pop.


Yes I went crazy for the Tim Holtz Crazy Birds and I love putting ties on them hats, and I'm setting up a word document for things Crazy Birds would say.  Stay tune to see some fun Crazy Bird cards that I love to make and color with distress inks.  My Copic's are in the RV so I've used Stampin UP markers (ick) and watercolors to color my stuff lately.  I should go out and get them but since I've only got 4 more weeks till I leave on my next adventure I'll leave them there and get organized to hit the road again for 3 months this time.

I'll sign off for now and catch up with you all in a few days.  My pork roast is calling me from the crock pot to make it into BBQ.  Take care and God Bless you.   Jeanine

No comments: