Thursday, February 9, 2012

New Day

I've been quite busy making 2 page layouts for a lady in Iowa. She saw my greeting cards and asked if I could do scrapbook pages. Since thats how I got started some 10 years ago with my friend doing Creating Memories. I agreed to make a few and then had so much fun I didn't want to quit. I'm really lucky that I just have to pick a color palette and the ideas start coming. The first layout is a communion , then I moved
on to a couple of Christmas pages. I actually am doing pages for two young ladies that are 12 and 6 one is sportz the other a princess.Needless to say I have been really busy making layouts and just mailed them off on Monday. I can't wait to hear from Cammie and see why she
thinks of my ideas. Hopefully she'll love them and I'll be thrilled.
Other than working on these (I'll post more tomorrow) I've been doing alot of reading James Patterson. I've been averaging 4 books a week and selling stamp sets on Lista. Hopefully in the next few months I'll have weather for garage sales and I'll get all this stuff moved out of here. I'd love to sell the house and move to an apartment or loft that I don't have to worry about yard work. That way when I take a trip I don't have to worry about leaving the house empty. Well I need to get some cleaning and laundry done so keep smiling it sure makes people wonder.
Hugs,
Jeanine

No comments: